Big Data and technology is always evolving – find out what we are up to at CodeFutures.
Allowing an agile approach to Big Data processing, CodeFutures is transforming static database repositories into a flexible data infrastructure. Agile Big Data technologies offered include:
We believe in empowering everyone in the technology industries with new, cutting edge tools for Big Data. Our newest product, AgilData, is an agile approach to creating a flexible data infrastructure.
In The News
• InnovatioNews, “CodeFutures rethinks databases, offers AgilData to help companies cope with Big Data management,” By: David Wagman
• Gigaom Research Blog, “Predictive, streaming and in-memory analytics gain momentum,” By: Andrew Brust
• SD Times, “The Future of Databases: A Chat About Managing and Scaling ‘Agile Big Data’ in the Cloud”, By: Rob Marvin
• JaxEnter, “Cory Isaacson: ‘MapDB is a pure Java database, for Java developers’”, By: Lucy Carey
• Big Data, “What Will It Really Take to Provide an Agile Big Data Infrastructure?”, By: Elizabeth White
• Net Solutions India, “What is Google Cloud SQL, its Features and Some Products That Have Benefited From It?”, By: Harpal Boparai
• JaxEnter, “Scaling for Big Data: An Introduction”, By: Cory Isaacson
• Cloud Computing Journal, “Real-Time Big Data: An Agile Approach”, By: Elizabeth White
• Big Data Journal, “CodeFutures Receives Patent For Continuous Database Replication Technology”, By: Elizabeth White